Thursday 16th March
Parliament Street will be holding an event in the House of Commons looking at how we can forge a 21st century approach to Mental Health.
Those on the panel include :-
* Matthew Scott PCC – Police and Crime Commisioner for Kent
* Sue Baker – Director of Time To Change (led by Mind and Rethink Mental Illness)
* Jonny Benjamin – award-winning Mental Health campaigner, film producer, public speaker and writer.
* Dr. Rob Wilson – Chairman, Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) Foundation and leading therapist
* The event will be chaired by Parliament Street’s Mental Health Spokesman, Danny Bowman.